The Shero and Hero Award is presented by the National Association of Personnel Services (NAPS) at their Annual Conference. The award acknowledges inspiring staffing and recruiting professionals for their innovative ideas, outstanding achievements, high level of success in the staffing industry and philanthropic endeavors. The ISSA is extremely proud of Patty Casey of Arlington Resources, who was the recipient of the award this year. Patty received the award at the NAPS Conference in Houston, Texas on Wednesday, September 17, 2014. Congratulations Patty!!!
- Make Public Policy Work For Your Business, Not Against It
- How to Nurture High-Potential Candidates – The Long Game
- Adapting to Thrive: 5 Key Strategies for Staffing Agencies in 2024
- ISSA Welcomes New Board Members
- Steps to Successful Succession Planning for Staffing and Recruiting Companies
- How Can You Build a Strong Personal Brand on LinkedIn?