The Shero and Hero Award is presented by the National Association of Personnel Services (NAPS) at their Annual Conference. The award acknowledges inspiring staffing and recruiting professionals for their innovative ideas, outstanding achievements, high level of success in the staffing industry and philanthropic endeavors. The ISSA is extremely proud of Patty Casey of Arlington Resources, who was the recipient of the award this year. Patty received the award at the NAPS Conference in Houston, Texas on Wednesday, September 17, 2014. Congratulations Patty!!!
- The Effects of Workplace WellBeing
- A Whole New Workforce: How to Keep Millennial Candidates Engaged
- 10 Questions Employers Are Asking About Hiring, Legally, During the Covid-19 Pandemic
- The Case for Video Interviewing Platforms
- Uncomplicating Compliance Law in Staffing
- Employer Branding: Why Proactive Management Is More Important Than Ever