The Shero and Hero Award is presented by the National Association of Personnel Services (NAPS) at their Annual Conference. The award acknowledges inspiring staffing and recruiting professionals for their innovative ideas, outstanding achievements, high level of success in the staffing industry and philanthropic endeavors. The ISSA is extremely proud of Patty Casey of Arlington Resources, who was the recipient of the award this year. Patty received the award at the NAPS Conference in Houston, Texas on Wednesday, September 17, 2014. Congratulations Patty!!!
- No Excuses! Follow Up With Every Employer and Job Seeker
- The Rise of Talent Enablement: What Staffing Agencies are Doing Today to Increase Engagement and Improve the Candidate Journey
- As Wages Increase, Staffers Provide a Profitable Solution to Employers
- Understanding the Federal Vaccine Mandates
- Integrity Testing: A Vital Tool for Staffing Firms
- Cost of Performance vs Market Approach to Sourcing Revenue